Dual System Forms – working with Gelastic can be even easier with the use of transparent Dual System Forms, i.e. transparent tips. If you prefer to work on forms instead of working on templates, our forms are perfect for you.They allow creating the ideal shape, while transparency makes it easy for the light from the lamp to penetrate through them – the nail design is cured faster, both from the top and bottom.
How to work with Dual System Forms? Read our step-by-step guide!
1. Prepare the natural plate for a manicure.
2. Select the correct form size.
3. Cover the natural plate with PrimoUltimo and cure in a lamp.
4. Apply an appropriate amount of the selected Gelastic colour to the form.
You can choose from 4 available variants:
Clear – transparent / Glass Pink – transparent, slightly pink / Milky – milky pink / Cover – 90% camouflage
5. Apply to the natural nail.
6. Shape the free edge with a brush and cure in the lamp.
7. Remove the Dual form.
8. Use a file to shape the nail.
9. Apply any colour you like and secure your design with PrimoUltimo.
Discover alternative accessories – transparent nail forms.